Friday, May 3, 2013

Dominion On-line

I mentioned this game back in the days of Grievous Injury (the old blog) as my favorite game.  Last year it came on-line in an excellent format and for free. The site includes a tutorial, After playing through a few tutorials you can either play through a series of missions that tell a story line slapped on top of the game mechanics or play the regular game against on-line opponents. If by chance anyone is ever interested in playing a game on-line I am up for it if available. My schedule is incredibly inconsistent, some days are swamped with pastoral demands and other days have a move even pace.  Evenings work out best for my main playing time.

Here is the link for your exploration of an awesome game: http://play.goko.com/Dominion/gameClient.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon World

Of Ireland and the Irish

Of Ireland and the Irish