Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Taking a peek - Mutant Epoch & Mutant Future


I hope to look at both of these games in the near future, probably some late night reading on the iPad to see which one grabs me more. Gamma World was the only d20 game I ever played for any length of time and really enjoyed the one summer we played it on a nearly daily basis. Every time I go over to A Field Guide to Doomsday I want to roll out a apocalyptic campaign. While Mutant Epoch is not OSR, some of the reviews seem to think that it captures the spirit of some of the old games. I guess I will know soon enough. To be honest, when I heard it was based mainly on percentile, I was suckered in enough to look at Mutant Epoch.

1 comment:

  1. With such wonderful covers, I imagine the contents within are wondrous!

    ReplyDelete

Dungeon World

Of Ireland and the Irish

Of Ireland and the Irish

Blog Archive