Monday, July 4, 2011

Back to Blood Moon

I hope to get back to preparing for the Blood Moon Campaign this week. I am still bugged that Grievous-Injury suffer a fatality, but I don't expect blogger to address that problem anytime soon. I hope to lay out the particulars for the campaign here and welcome any feedback from the community. Since I am using a system that is on the verge of extinction, I doubt I will get much Dragonquest specific feedback, but I welcome any thoughts and comments from the community at large. Collective experience and wisdom always has something to contribute to the creative process and its discernment. Some of the elements of the campaign setting include:
  • A post cataclysmic world warped by elemental, necromantic and demonic magics 
  • Elemental tech (think steam punk power by elemental energy)
  • Life beyond death - the ability to play an undead version of a character

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon World

Of Ireland and the Irish

Of Ireland and the Irish

Blog Archive