Monday, March 25, 2013

Abby - Abby Normal, I'm almost sure that was the name


Piddling away on the setting for Blood Moon and the quote from Young Frankenstein came to mind. I have been slogging my way through the character generation for the game. 25 races are in the complete version, 11 in the basic. While I thought about slimming it down some, I figure I am the only one who is ever going to seriously play or even consider it.  The problem with 32 years of gaming is the exposure to so much cool stuff that you never get to utilize in a game. This game is shaping up to be a fusion of regular D & D, the Oathbound setting, and the Iron Kingdoms all slapped on top of the Dragonquest system. Sometimes a setting wins me over with the artwork, Iron Kingdoms definitely did that.


Trollkins and Ogrun are plucked from this setting and I like its take on goblins. Anyway, enough rambling. Back to the salt mines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon World

Of Ireland and the Irish

Of Ireland and the Irish