Monday, August 22, 2011
Badges for Padre
Improvisation I usually have a final encounter in mind, or the closing act of the session but rarely more than that. How the groups gets to the final conflict/resolution is part of the fun.
Beer & Pretzels In the end if it isn't fun I can't imagine getting all that excited about playing. I tend to see this one as a more light-hearted approach to the happenings of the game. Losing a beloved character is painful, but it shouldn't be the end of the world.
Tinker I wish I could leave the game alone as it is, but that will never happen. I will stop modifying Dragonquest once I am dead or have lost my mind.
Thanks Stuart for the awesome badges!
- Reflections of a middle-aged GM
- Friday Night Jam - Shinedown
- Badges for Padre
- Friday Night Jam - Johnny Lee Hooker & Carlos Sant...
- Reality vs Myth
- All present and accounted for
- Friday Night Jam - Marshall Tucker Band
- Just what every game needs and TSF delivers
- CROM! - The Secret Fire
- First gut reaction to The Secret Fire
- Friday Night Jam - Bowling for Soup
- Red Dragon Inn
- ▼ August (12)