Saturday, February 9, 2013

Is it game time yet??

Greetings all,
     Since beginning my new assignment game time has reached an all time low. However, it looks like my life is beginning to reach a manageable pace so the potential gaming bug is biting at me.  While I don't foresee gaming before the summertime, I do hope to take some time to line up things for a new campaign. My real hope is to do some serious work on my Blood Moon campaign idea and see if I can work it into a real setting. What I may end up doing is posting some of my handiwork here for feedback and any suggestions.
                       Padre

4 comments:

  1. It's aliiiiive! ;)
    I'm looking forward to getting a glance at the campaign/setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot!

    Glad to see you back in the game, so to speak ;)

    If you ever want to hop in an online session or two, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey friends, thanks for the welcome back. I do hope to post some development stuff here on the blog as I try to flesh out the setting.

    ReplyDelete

Dungeon World

Of Ireland and the Irish

Of Ireland and the Irish