Friday, July 22, 2011

Decisions, decisions

Too many options are set before me, which is a good thing, except that there is too little time to attend to them. I have a number of ideas stewing around in my head but I am not sure how they will get actualized. Summer is going by too quickly and I have been far busier with ministry than anticipated. Not that I am really complaining, it's all good, just the time for focused attention on the hobby side of life has been lacking. Anyway some of the ideas that need attention:
  • Blood Moon - More work on skills and elemental technology
  • The Mutant Epoch - Reading, rolling and actually playing the game
  • Once upon a time - A fairy tail based setting for Dragonquest in early development
  • Dragonquest Frontiers - Site Renovation and 2nd Edition Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon World

Of Ireland and the Irish

Of Ireland and the Irish

Blog Archive